I’m not a person who traveling a lot back then. i had some family’s issues. My father was very strict and i can’t go out of town or out of country ( i even can’t stayed overnight in my friend’s house!! 😦 ) . I regret it so much now why i don’t traveling when i’m young! I’ll let my children to traveling since in young age. Go find adventure kids!! 😀
There’s a proverbial like this below.
When you’re young: you have time and energy but you don’t have enough money (i’m not came from wealthy family, i also had to look for scholarship when college).
When you’re in productivity age: you have money and energy but you don’t have time (moreover for woman who have to give a birth and take care of child).
When you’re old enough: you have time and money but you don’t have energy (wall climbing, body rafting, tracking in mountain).
And now.. when i’m taking off in my work and get married, i actually have time and energy but still not enough money!! Aaagghhh!!! Please stop this cycle!! 😦
By the way.. i want to tell the readers about the places (places means out of my home town) i’ve been visited in 2014 until now, altough i’m not go out of country i still make it go out the island. Haha! 😀
- Body Rafting at Green Canyon Pangandaran (West Java) in 2014
- Karimun Java National Park and Semarang (Central Java) in 2014
- Ujung genteng and Sawarna (West Java) in 2014
- West Borneo and Central Borneo in 2015
- Tanjung Puting National Park (Central Borneo) in 2015
- Mount Gunung Gede Pangrango National Park (West Java) in 2015
- Thousand Island which is Pari Island (still in Jakarta and one of Thousand Island National Park) in 2015
- Purwakarta (West Java) in 2015
- Tebing Keraton (Bandung, West Java) in 2015
- Pahawang and Teluk Kiluan (Lampung, southern tip of the island of sumatera) in 2015
- Ujung Kulon National Park (Banten, westernmost tip of Java) <next trip in October 2015>
These are the places that i’ve been visited in 2014-2015. It’s not many because a lot of them are still in Java Island. And i like to visit National Park too. I’m trying to visit National Park as many as i can. But it will be need much time! Because Indonesia have 50 National Park!! Cool!! 😀
This is the collage of my pics…
Trip in 2014
Trip in 2015